Our products as an extension for your HR systems
Our Add-Ons expand the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) or SAP HR standard with smart, additional functions. This also applies to our apps, which complement SAP-Cloud solutions for HR, SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur with helpful features. Our many years of experience in numerous introductory projects in this field are summed up in here. Often, the projekt0708 software solutions evolve in cooperation with one or more reference customers, whose requirements we implement in our products.
Thus, notable customers, e.g. Knorr-Bremse, Rohde & Schwarz, IKB und KfW are among our customers. Our priority in developing software is a high degree of flexibility and expandability. We offer maintenance contracts for every single product, hence our customers profit from continous enhancements and bugfixing far beyond the warranty period.
We offer a free detailed whitepaper for almost all our Apps & AddOns. This provides you with further information about the respective product and allows you to easily share this information within your company with the relevant stakeholders. For the download function please click on the button "Learn more" directly next to the solution.
Career Site Components
Our p78 Career Site Components solution provides HR staff with a content management system that allows them to easily design and manage attractive career sites fully integrated into SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting. At the same time, prospects are offered an optimal application experience and seamless candidate experience within the career area and job portal from the very first interaction.
Our add-on solution supplements the SAP standard of the Career Site Builder (within SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting) with numerous other components, features, functions and interaction elements. The "CSB Smart Search" enables your applicants to quickly and intuitively search for job offers directly within your career site.
In our p78Lab you will get a detailed impression of the functional scope and appearance of the solution.
Features at a Glance
- Simple and individual maintenance and administration of the entire web career section by HR
- Seamless linking of career pages to vacancies in the job/applicant portal (from interaction to information)
- Fully customizable design: web components consisting of standard and user-defined modules (any CD and layout possible, integration of interactive elements possible)
- Various design templates for creating career pages and job postings
- Constantly updated online documentation on how to use the system
- Seamless integration into the SuccessFactors environment with various functions and features
- Responsive design for all devices
Applicants now have high expectations of potential employers' career websites. Accordingly, the requirements for the online application process are also high. With the new Candidate UI for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, we offer your candidates an individual and incomparable application process - seamlessly integrated into your career website!
Combined with the Career Site Builder, the SAP SuccessFactors tool for designing and managing career sites, the p78 Candidate UI provides a state-of-the-art all-in-one package for your SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting. Get the entire range of functions at a glance:
Our add-on solution fully replaces the SAP standard online application process: short application without registration, social login / authentication as well as an excellent applicant cockpit with status overview - everything is holistically designed and in your company's own corporate design.
In our p78Lab you will get a detailed impression of the functional scope and visual appearance of the solution.
Features at a Glance
In the applicant account, candidates can view the application status at any time, manage user data, create a favourites list and create further applications without having to re-enter them. All data from the applicant cockpit is seamlessly transferred directly to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Application without complicated registration process and without password entry
- Automatic profile creation in the background
- Easy and fast file upload of various attachments (CV, references, cover letter) via file hosting providers such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Automatic completion of the application form via CV parsing
- Integration of customised fields and job-specific questions
- Fully flexible and customizable in terms of structure and design of the application process
- Responsive design
- Registration or account creation via social login
In view of the shortage of skilled workers and an almost empty labour market, the search for personnel must be geared above all to the needs and wishes of its target groups. In order to be attractive for skilled workers, companies must offer application opportunities that are above all short and clear. The focus is clearly on mobile career sites and application functionalities.Thanks to our p78 Quick Apply solution for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, job seekers can now submit their applications on mobile devices within a very short time, even without prior registration.
Complicated registration and time-consuming data entries not only make potential online buyers desperate, but also job seekers - who increasingly want to apply for jobs on mobile devices.
Similar to the guest access for online shopping, job seekers can use it to submit their candidate data quickly and easily without having to register first. The resume can be uploaded either from a smartphone or directly from the cloud.
Our add-on product "p78 Quick Apply" for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting complements the SAP standard and was realized in cooperation with our partner Textkernel on the basis of the SAP Cloud Platform and the software solution Extract! from Textkernel. Extract! enables an automated CV parsing of the candidate's uploaded CV. The relevant candidate data such as first name, last name, email address and postal address are extracted from the CV and transferred to the corresponding form fields of the "short application".
In our you will get a first impression of the functional range and visual appearance of the solution.
Range of Features
- Application as an external candidate without prior registration, which means the standard registration process of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting does not have to be completed
- Simultaneous upload and processing of up to three candidate documents, such as cover letter, resume (CV), and report card.
- CV Parsing of the resume uploaded by the candidate and interpretation of the included data.
- As part of the interpretation of the candidate data, the form fields of the p78 Quick Apply solution are automatically prefilled with the relevant CV data - and ultimately transferred to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting.
- Several defined file formats (e.g. PDF) and different data sources (local PC, mobile device or the file hosting services Dropbox and Google Drive) are supported.
- If the basic SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting job posting includes a questionnaire, this is shown to the candidate within the p78 Quick Apply solution and must be answered accordingly.
- The p78 Quick Apply solution can also be used for applications that have been sent to the company via e-mail or printed. In both cases, the manual entries, i.e. the creation of a candidate in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting for the responsible recruiter is no longer necessary.
- The p78 Quick Apply runs on all mobile devices (smartphones/tablets) supported by SAP Fiori.
The new p78 Interview Scheduling accelerates and simplifies the entire application process for internal and external candidates as well as recruiters.
The add-on replaces the limited SAP SuccessFactors standard and offers a fully comprehensive and structured interview scheduling from the perspective of recruiters, hiring managers and applicants.
The functional scope goes far beyond the standard and impresses, among other things, with AI-based re-scheduling, a fully-fledged Microsoft Teams integration as well as appointment overviews and dashboards.
Our add-on solution fully replaces the SAP standard interview scheduling within SAP SuccessFactors.
Our p78Lab gives you a detailed impression of the solution's scope of functions and appearance.
Functional scope at a glance
The p78 Interview Scheduling completely replaces the SAP SuccessFactors Standard (RCM) Interview Scheduling abund offers completely new functions for a comprehensive and structured interview scheduling:
- Comprehensive dashboard in tile design incl. to-do display and reminder functions (reminder mailings for open to-dos).
- Within the interview planning, the recruiter / hiring manager has access to all relevant job requisitions and applicants and can select them using various filter options
- Type of interview is selectable (phone, video, etc)
- AN and CC participant:s or individual or group interview
- Dynamic status change
- Room booking
- Microsoft Teams integration
- AI-based appointment suggestions as well as re-scheduling in case of appointment postponement or cancellation
- Display and identification of blockers (appointment booking for blockers possible)
- Creation of individual e-mail templates for calendar blockers incl. flexible tokens, preview mode, etc.
- History and action tracking of all previous recruiting steps per applicant for recruiter and manager
Connector for DATEV
Does your company use DATEV accounting software for financial accounting and does it also use it for tavel and expense management? SAP Concur offers the optimal solution for your travel and expense management by connecting directly to your DATEV solution.
Using the p78 Connector for DATEV, you transfer the booking data of your travel expense reports into your DATEV system within a few clicks.
Simplify the processing of your travel expense reports within your DATEV system with the p78 Connector for DATEV.
Features at a glance
Accelerate and optimise the entire travel expense reporting process with the p78 DATEV Connector - from the entry of travel expenses to the transfer of booking data into your DATEV system.
- The transfer of travel expenses from SAP Concur to DATEV is made quick and easy using the p78 Connector for DATEV. It completely eliminates the need for manual booking of travel expenses.
- All checked and approved settlements are continuously exported from your SAP Concur system with just a few clicks and then imported into your DATEV system in a matter of seconds.
- The export file contains all the necessary information such as accounts payable and expense accounts, input tax keys, amounts as well as cost centres and cost units, etc. Which data and information from travel costs and expenses are transferred to DATEV can be defined individually for your company.
Easy and quick handling of incorrect bookings: if settlements cannot be processed in DATEV due to incorrect bookings, a standardised error file is generated from DATEV which gives you the exact error.
- Via the p78 Connector for DATEV, the processor is able to correct the errors within the travel expense report in SAP Concur.
- The request is transmitted to DATEV again. The corresponding data records are posted.
Search & Match Suite
In the competition for skilled professionals, the selection of applicants is a time-critical factor and AI solutions for recruiting processes are therefore increasingly in demand. In cooperation with Textkernel, specialist for AI in HR, projekt0708 has developed a new solution for this: The p78 Search & Match Suite for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting enables HR managers to select suitable candidates faster and better.
In a constantly changing job market, personnel search and applicant selection is always faced with the challenge of acting cost-effectively and efficiently.
Our innovative software supplement supports the personnel recruitment process in many ways: p78 Search & Match Suite for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting is far ahead of the classic advertisement of a vacant position ("post and pray")! Our approach involves the usage of a special internal database (pool) and the connection of external job boards for the search process.
In our p78Lab you will get a first impression of the functional scope and appearance of the solution.
Features at a glance
- Automatic identification and search of suitable candidates in your own talent pool or in external databases such as social media and job boards
- Exact matching of job descriptions and candidates including automatic ranking and evaluation options
- Matching even before the job is advertised
- Comparison of candidates according to relevance and suitability
- Transfer of outstanding candidates to shortlists (=favourites lists) in your SAP SuccessFactors
- Seamless integration of Textkernel's AI solutions into the SAP talent management environment
- Automated search of other suitable positions in your own company for talented candidates
SAP Concur Document & Review
Our exclusive add-on for SAP Concur "Document & Review" simplifies receipt management by digitally analysing and displaying your (international) receipts. Filtering and collating specific documents from the totality of your expense claims will be easier than ever before. You save time and resources in your travel expense management.
In our p78Lab you will get a first impression of the functional scope and appearance of the solution.
In addition, p78 Document & Review supports the analysis and implementation of your input tax refund as well as the proper execution of compliance audits:
- In which countries is it worth filing an input tax refund for our foreign documents?
- How can you prepare yourself optimally for annual financial statements and compliance audits and handle them efficiently in the future?
- Can you provide certain receipts immediately?
Features at a Glance
Labor Market Insights
Labor Market Insights analyses the current labour market situation with regard to demand, number and content of job offers and local, regional or global characteristics. Big Data insights & intelligent additional functions, you achieve significant competitive advantages.
In order to reach the desired audience with a job offer, suitable platforms or job boards must be selected. With Labor Market Insights, the number of advertisements for certain positions can be retrieved and classified according to job portals, regions or clients. Recruiters can therefore see on which platforms certain positions are predominantly advertised and align their recruitment strategy accordingly.
Our add-on product p78 Labor Market Insights for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting complements the SAP standard and was realised in cooperation with our partner Textkernel on the basis of the SAP Business TEchnology Platform and Textkernel's Jobfeed software solution.
Features at a Glance
- Regular monitoring of the job market with regard to seasonal fluctuations, regional distributions and changes
- Labour market analysis in terms of:
- Demand (number of job offers)
- Content of job offers: Categorisation by profession, education, location and company name.
- Extension with profession synonyms, sector information and company data
- Local, regional or global characteristics
- Salary comparisons within various industries
- Setting of job alerts
- Exact examination of the competition: comparison of current and past job offers
Using the SAP Fiori based application, all of your employees receive the relevant instruction on the move. So they can read the instruction directly on their smartphone or tablet and confirm their acknowledgement with a single click. The results of this instructions will be saved in form of SAP Standard Infotypes automatically in the SAP ERP HCM System, they are easily retrievable and can be centrally evaluated.
In companies, instructions, e.g. health and safety instructions, compliance, other guidelines and legal requirements, must be carried out regularly and completely verifiably. Internal regulations and industry-specific framework conditions also specify what must be observed in everyday work, for example to ensure that employees are not exposed to unnecessary risks. Often this is still done paper-based - with a large number of employees, internationally operating companies or decentralized forms of organization, this can quickly become a challenge and cause enormous process costs. A lack of transparency about which activities have already been completed by which participant or powerful reporting functions are also common issues.
Thanks to "Digital Instructions", a joint development in cooperation with dmTECH, the IT subsidiary of dm-drogerie markt, this can now be solved. The projekt0708 software solution offers users of the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite a digitalized and fully integrated management of all required instruction and teaching processes in the company.
Range of Features:
- Fully digital and mostly automated handling of instruction and teaching processes
Seamless integration into the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite and the infotype "Teachings" (0035) available in the SAP standard
Use of proven SAP technologies such as the SAP Fiori Launchpad, SAP Fiori Inbox and Outbox, and SAP Business Workflow
Automatic assignment of mandatory instructions to the intended employees thanks to instruction manager
Individual assignment of instructions at employee level by the responsible manager using the SAP Fiori app "Team Assignment" (Manager Self-Service)
Visibility and confirmation of an instruction document (PDF file) by the employee in the SAP Fiori Inbox and display of already confirmed instructions in the SAP Fiori Outbox (Employee Self-Services)
State-of-the-art user interface (UI) for employees and managers based on SAP Fiori or SAPUI5.
Escalation and reminder function using automated e-mails
ILM functionality, i.e. data can be archived in compliance with DSGVO and audit requirements
Central storage of the instruction documents (versionable) in a document repository (OpenText) and direct integration via ArchiveLink
Password Reset Self Service
The Password Reset Self Service (PWR) enables users, who accidentally locked their SAP-users with multiple wrong credential entries, to reset the passwort within minutes from everywhere and at any time.
How unfortunate. It happens so easily: By entering the wrong password several times, the employee accidentally triggers the blocking of his SAP user account. With "Password Reset Self Service (PWR)", users can unlock themselves within minutes - independently of help desk staff or SAP system administrators. A new initial password is generated for the SAP user and sent to the user by e-mail. The same procedure is also used to "reset" the password if it has been forgotten. Users can initiate a password reset at any time and from anywhere in the world, and are thus independent of working or service hours. This allows the employee to continue working in the fastest possible time. This unified process reduces costs for the company, and also results in greater employee satisfaction.
During the entire process, security is a top priority: The self-service can be encrypted with the high security standard SSL if desired. When the initial password is generated, the password policy of your company is applied and a complex password is generated. The new initial password is sent to the e-mail address stored in the SAP user. This prevents any misuse by third parties. In addition, a series of predefined security queries can be activated to prevent unauthorized access. Technical or critical users can be excluded from the entire reset process via authorizations.
Range of features:
Display of all connected SAP systems in which the user has an account
- Displaying which status the SAP users have in the respective systems (for example, locked by system administrator)
- Unlocking of the user after incorrect entry of the password in one or more systems
- Resetting the password to a (complex) initial password - taking into account your password policy
- Configurable use of security criteria such as security queries, extensibility using BAdIs
- Usage of different "reset scenarios" via customizing (e.g. the scenario "RFC connection")
- Business workflow support (e.g. for the implementation of approval processes)
- User Interface (UI) based on Web Dynpro ABAP (WD4A)
- Adaptability of the user interface to your company-specific CI using themes
The PDF Converter maps the classic application folder for SAP E-Recruiting by merging all uploaded documents in a single PDF document. Thus, the documents don´t need to be opened and downloaded individually any more.
SAP E-Recruiting offers you a comprehensive solution for mapping your recruiting processes. It supports all necessary activities:
- Creating a personnel requisition
- Creating job postings
- Online application of external and internal candidates
- Application management
Automated workflows and system-supported correspondence enable an efficient application processing. The online application takes place using entry forms, The candidate's attachments (cover letter, CV or certificates) play an important role in the selection process for recruiters and responsible parties. Normally there is a difficulty here: In the SAP standard system, all of a candidate's attachments must be opened individually in the relevant format to view the documents. Printing is also only possible individually.
The PDF Converter for SAP ERP HCM is the solution to this problem and can support you in a variety of HR processes. Within the SAP E-Recruiting system, you can use this add-on to create a classic applicant folder, for example. In the background, all of an applicant's uploaded attachments, such as cover letter, resume, application photos or certificates, are automatically combined into a PDF document, provided with a cover sheet and table of contents, and made available to the user/recruiter.
Range of Features using SAP E-Recruiting:
Return of the application folder: The PDF Converter of projekt0708 allows the summary of all attachments of a candidate in a central PDF document. This PDF summary can replace the standard data overview for the candidate and can also be displayed on mobile devices.
Always up-to-date: If attachments are changed or added, the PDF summary is automatically updated and the current data is always available for the selection process.
Maximum overview: In addition to the pure converting process, a cover sheet and an automatically generated table of contents can be integrated into the PDF summary
All common file formats: More than 100 file types are supported in the converter, including all Office and image formats. By using native format filters, there is no need to install or use the original application to convert to PDF.
Support for digital certificates and signatures: Optionally, PDF documents can be signed (signed) and secured (certified) by applying digital certificates and digital timestamps.
Archiving possible: Due to the use of common standards, such as PDF/A, the PDF documents can be prepared for archiving and usage in a digital personnel file.
The Jobboard Connector distributes released job postings to job exchanges, social media platforms and your internet career pages without any manual effort. Furthermore, it also supports services like „Google for Jobs“, Googles job search, which is now, subsequently to the US, available in Germany, and Indeed.
The best job advertisement is useless if potential candidates cannot find it. Internet job exchanges such as Monster or Jobware have made the publication of job advertisements to their business. Social media such as Facebook, Xing & Co. are also increasingly becoming the focus of applicants. A career page on the corporate website is already mandatory for each employer. But how do you promote your SAP E-Recruiting advertisements on all these platforms with a minimum of manual effort?
The projekt0708 Jobboard Connector for SAP E-Recruiting generates all files and data streams that you need for a publication after release of a job posting. You can define the required output for each posting channel using customized settings. It is also possible to define additional file formats on a customer-specific basis. When publishing, you can specify for each posting channel whether the data should be saved, sent by e-mail, or forwarded to a web service. For example, you can publish your job postings on your career site (homepage), send them as an e-mail with a PDF attachment, or transfer them to job exchanges and social media websites via a web service.
The standard SAP interface for job board connection requires an SAP PI. If this middleware is not available, you can use the Jobboard Connector instead. Another benefit is that search engines such as Google can better "find" (index) the static job postings in HTML format created by the Jobboard Connector. As a result, you achieve a better ranking in the search results of potential candidates (SEO).
Range of Features:
Periodical service for the creation of PDF, XML, HR-XML, HTML and XHTML documents (including image files and CSS)
- Additional file formats and publication channels can be added without modificatio
- Connection of web services e.g. for the supply of your career site on the Internet and/or Intranet
- Sending your job postings via e-mail (as PDF attachment) directly from the SAP E-Recruiting system
- Creation of link lists for indexing by job markets
- Local and server-side storage of files
- Recording in the application log
This flexibly configurable addon supports you in complementing your Recruiting platform with an E-Mail-interface and relevant job-exchanges. This enables an automatized exchange of application documents and helps designing an easy to use recruiting process for your candidates, for attracting even more qualified applicants.
With SAP E-Recruiting, you have taken the first important step to create the recruiting process for suitable candidates as simple as possible. Enhance your solution with the flexible, configurable AddOn "Application Dashboard" and add relevant job markets and e-mail interfaces to the recruiting platform. The tool enables interested candidates to submit their applications directly to your company from a job exchange with just a few clicks. The tool automatically reads and classifies the documents, which reduces the manual effort in your recruiting department.
You decide which job markets should be connected to SAP E-Recruiting and whether you want an e-mail interface. Application Dashboard is extremely flexible and can be configured for different channels. All submitted applicant data is aggregated fully automatically at a central point without manual work. Nevertheless, data can still be manually adjusted before being transferred to SAP E-Recruiting or old data records can be overwritten with updated profiles. Even if the application documents are incomplete, a data record can be created that can be easily completed and updated later.
Range of Features:
Seamless connection of leading international job exchanges such as 51job and ZHAOPIN
- Automatic processing of applications via e-mail
- Adaptation of the interface design in terms of the company's own CI
- E-mail interface is included as standard
The Agency Portal adds functionality in terms of integration of external recruiting agencies to your SAP E-Recruiting – and hence, releases your recruiting staff´s workload.
If you use SAP E-Recruiting, you are already using a powerful tool for your application management. Extend it with the "Agency Portal" of project0708 to include additional functionalities for the integration of recruiters and agencies. Integrate your external partners seamlessly into your recruiting process. The standardization of this process will lower your time-to-fill and at the same time reduce the recruiting effort in your company. Through value lists and plausibility checks, the Agency Portal ensures high data quality.
The AddOn enables recruiters and agencies to enter external candidate data and thus relieves your HR staff, as manual routine activities are reduced.It gives the recruiting department the necessary freedom for their actual work: selecting the optimal candidate. Specifically, the Agency Portal provides functions for a better handling of applications, which enter your company due to open job postings you have assigned to the agency. In addition to the personal data of the applicants, information about education and professional background, qualifications can also be entered. . In addition to the personal data of the applicants, information about education and professional background, qualifications can also be entered. A PDF data overview displays all information at the touch of a button. Furthermore a dashboard provides agents with an overview of open job postings and the applicants interested in them.
Thanks to a high degree of configurability, the Agency Portal can be adapted exactly to the needs of your company. For example, you can implement your own corporate design. Additional authorization checks ensure that agency employees only have access to "your" candidates. The data of other agencies or of your internal candidates (employees) cannot be viewed and are protected from accessing them from the Internet behind your company firewall.
Range of features:
Web application (portal) for displaying the job postings released for the agency
- Registration of external "agency candidates" and their applications to open job advertisements
- High security standards (e.g. SSL encryption)
- Seamless integration into your e-recruiting architecture by taking frontend/backend separation into account